Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Reason

I have been a bride that rainy yet beautiful November 9 when I walked down the aisle of St. Francis of Assisi in Quezon City to the waiting arms of my handsome and loving fiance. We started the preparations for the much awaited wedding February 2008 but I haven't thought of documenting my escapades and adventures in putting together my dream wedding. I have been a writer since grade school and I maintained a blog for three years so why haven't I made a blog dedicated to the most important and much awaited day of my life? Well I only have one reason and that is putting together a wedding is very, very stressful that it drained all the creative juices in me. Yes, you may argue that it is just for a day but a wedding is very detailed oriented. Heck, you even have to decide if you will be putting your monogram in your napkin or not!

So after four months of being married, I create this blog for the sole purpose of sharing everything that I have learned and researched during my nine months of wedding preparations. This blog is dedicated to all the Pinay bride to bes out there that aim and strive to have their perfect wedding. Here's to a happy and hopefully stressfree preps! Cheers!

happy preps



No comments:

Post a Comment