Sunday, August 23, 2009

Maya Karin - Actress from Malaysia

She is like me - a mixed-blood between German and Malay. In certain aspect, she does look like a Malay but in different angle, she doesn't look like a Malay at all. All the photos below are specially selected that look way prettier maybe than the original person. Have fun!





Her body is not bad actually, don't you think so?



Nice to have a photo of her full body...


I love this pictures the MOST among all her picture (the one with Yellow shirt).




Nice post and nice dress, I like her shoes too...


I just like girls to dress something like this.


Sometimes, I do like Malay too. I think she is mixed-blood that makes her different.


Her trip in London. I just came back from London trip recently also... :)


P/S: All photos or pictures here are owned by Maya Karin.

No comments:

Post a Comment