Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shelyn Lim from Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia

She is currently a student in Help University College - maybe graduated already or soon to be. At first I thought there is no such college but yes, it indeed exist!


Anyway, Shelyn is so far the most Female Blogger that I really wish deep in my heart that she can be my darling and live together forever.


I'm not sure what you guys think of her but I definitely like her the most in terms of like if I could become her girl friend and hang out together with her. How nice!


Wow, smoking! I think she doesn't smoke in real and this is just for fun. :)


Well in overall, her eyes and legs just turns me on although she is just a typical Asian. What do you guys think?


Wow, bikini! I really wish I can see this in full!


One of my most favourite friends of her (a.k.a Jennifer So). I like her really but the feeling is somehow different. I just feel like want her to be my mistress - no explanation. :D


The face of this guy is really funny but I admire him. He is so lucky, man (not her boy friend though)!


This is her sister and they're slightly different. I will leave you guys to comment on that.


Wish you all enjoy the pictures! :) Please go ahead to subscribe to this blog. I will do more postings and sharing whenever I'm free.

Source: All pictures here are owned by Shelyn Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment