Sunday, April 25, 2010

Real Life Engagement: Tommee and Suyen

Hi, guys! Sorry or being away for sooooo long. Giving birth can really zap your energy and caring for our little bundle of joy really takes a lot of my time that I had no choice but to take a haitus for a few weeks (months?). Anyway, I am back and I promise to post again daily to help out grooms and brides to be out there to prepare for their big day. So for my come back post, I present this cute prenup from dear Sis Suyen and now hubby Tommee.

Photographer: Jomel Gregorio
Locations: Greenbelt 3 Cinema, Bonifacio High Street and Rooftop of One Tagaytay
Theme: Superhero

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just love this last page!




No comments:

Post a Comment