Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ageing doesn't bother me

Vidya Balan has said that she is not fazed by comments about her looks, nor worried about ageing.

The 33-year old actress admitted that there was pressure on women to look young forever but said it was something that did not concern her.

"I don't think about ageing at all. I have lived a very happy life so far and I look forward to it. It may bother me if I am 50 but it is a long way [off]," Balan told PTI.

"I think women get better with age," she added. "Look at Rekha and my mother, they are getting better with age, be it beauty, brains or sensuality."

Referring to the criticism that she once received about her style, the actress said that it was something to which she no longer paid any attention.

"I take comments on my looks in my stride. There could be days when you are badly turned out or have a bad hair day but I don't care about it anymore," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment