Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kristin Kruek as Lana Lang in Smallville - Part 1




I knew about her as Lana Lang in Smallville (i.e. American TV series) and initially I thought she is Chinese or Asian. Well my guess was not completely wrong, she is mixed between Canadian (her dad) and Chinese (her mum).









Well, this picture below seems like she is pretty fat and the most attractive part of it is you can see through her shirt. :)  We all like transparency, don't we? lol...









I don't like this picture is simply because she looks old or maybe looks fierce? So scary...







I like this because it is the most natural picture of her. She does look fat in this picture, don't you think so? But I love this kind of fatness.... lol...







Interestingly, this doesn't look like her at all. An example of bad photographer...







Yupe, this is the one that you still can tell is her. An example of good photographer...







Another example of bad photographer...







Natural look or casual look of her again. I think she is a little bit fatty in real as compared to her appearance in movie...





P/S: Her wikipedia profile: Kristin Kruek


No comments:

Post a Comment