Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bobo Chan Photo Scandal - 陳文媛




If you guys don’t know who is Bobo Chan (Man-Woon) - 陳文媛, you probably not from Asia. Initially I also do not know who she is until the famous sex photo scandal being released by this fella  - Edison Chen in Feb 2008.  Wow it has been more than 2 years, time flies!







There are 3 main victims here – Gillian Chung, Cecilia Cheung and Bobo Chan. You know what, I love Bobo Chan the most among them although she is not that famous as compared to 2 of them.









Surprisingly, Bobo Chan’s profile can also be found in Wikipedia too. I guess they wrote about her after the photo scandal incident. There even has a whole wikipedia article to talk about this “photo scandal” in details.  You can find the link in Bobo’s wikipedia profile if you really interested to know the detail.









If I have to give rating, assuming Bobo Chan is 10. I will probably give Gillian Chung and Cecilia Cheung 8. Think of it, they’re pretty too. Perhaps what I really like about her is “She Doesn’t Really Look that Wild” which trigger me to think she is better than the rest. I know some of you may say Gillian Chung but I can see through that Gillian is wild! lol!









I love all these photos . Hope you enjoy too… Wait, can you really see the wildness in her photo below? So cute & innocent...





P/S: Her wikipedia profile: Bobo Chan


No comments:

Post a Comment