Saturday, September 4, 2010

Elly Tran Ha - Sexiest Vietnamese Model - Part 1

Let me introduce you an almost perfect girl that I found in the past few weeks. Her name is Elly Tran Ha and her real name is Elly Wan Kim Hong. In Chinese, she is called "阮金紅".



The reason I said almost perfect is her body is really perfect to anyone except for her height. But of course, if I were given such a nice body, it is okay for me no need to be that tall. I"m sure you guys agree with me.


So, what do you think so  far? The hardest part for me is to take the photo of her that I like most because I can't find any. Almost all her photos just turn me ON no matter what. She is just over my expectation....


She is mixed blood between American and Vietnamese and born in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam in 08 June 1987. Her height and weight are 168cm and 47kg. Her body measurement is 88:58:90! How nice!


She moved to Shanghai in 2000 then to New York City in 2005 and recently came back to Vietnam in 2009. Do we really care?


I read some of the comments that mentioned few negative thing about her such as, fake body and fake boobs and some even worst, they mentioned she used to be a "male". What?


Anyway, I'm not sure those statements are correct or wrong but if you want me to choose, I think her body is "real" and she is the "real" female too. I can't see any defect in her body, so I don't think she is fake. :)


Btw, I can see the underware shape here which make this photo sexy IMO.  I"m not sure about you...


So, what do you guys think? Real of fake? or you don't care at all? Hahahaha....


Which part of her body you like most? Okay, okay I think I like her breast the most. Her breast is just beautiful. Let's see the close up...


I will be suprised if you tell me you don't like what I like about her body. Anyway, I think usually you don't see this kind of body in for Asian. 


That probably leads to people think that she is fake. I really hope is she is real.


p/s: Her wiki profile here (in Chinese)

No comments:

Post a Comment