Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cute Girl from Xian - Zhang Xuan Yan (张萱妍)




Let's check it out this lady, I love her voice - not powerful but she has a cute and clean voice. Most importantly, I love pretty lady who can play guitar well! :) She is from Xian, China.











I visited Xian, China few months ago and surprisingly, I have seen many sexy hot pretty and fair lady on the street. I said "surprisingly" is because I have never thought of China could be that open...









Open as what I mean is dressing sexy and expose. Of course, I love them....







Somehow people thought she is from Taiwan, perhaps she looks like Taiwanese? But her fans for China will be damn pissed off you say she is from Taiwan...









Well enjoy! Nothing special about her body, just like to watch her play guitar and listen to her innocnent voice....







She has another name called "Pixie Tea", and you can find her account in facebook if you really interested in her. :) or you can also subscribe to her youtube account with user name: "trenzsha".







p/s: Her wiki profile (in Chinese): 张萱妍


No comments:

Post a Comment