Monday, October 4, 2010

Rihanna Says She Might Shoot Video With Drake

Sometimes office romances work out, even if the romance part doesn't. In the music industry, that means that after a fling and a breakup, two professionals like Drake and Rihanna can hook up again — this time musically. The pair have worked on a track for Rihanna's forthcoming Loud release, and she recently confirmed that she'd be into making a video for the still untitled track, a suggestion that Drake made recently.

Rihanna
Rihanna

"Drake is such a cool guy. He is one of my great friends. We actually just did a song together. It's going to be on my album," she told ThisIsMax.net. "The second song we did another version with him. We may even shoot a video for it. I went out with him, Trey [Songz] and J. Cole recently. We had a lot of fun."

While Drake was equally tight-lipped about the track when he caught up with MTV News last month, he did seem keen on doing something visual with Rihanna for the song. "I just did this great song," he explained. "I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about it. I just did this great song with Rihanna; hopefully we can do a video for it. I'm really excited about that."

Drake also dished about working with Rihanna earlier this year, but it's unclear whether he was referring to a different track from the one he talked about in September. "I guess I'm living a dream," he explained in June 2009. "I enjoy a challenge. I've never in my mind felt like, 'Oh, I could probably write something crazy for Rihanna.' That wasn't my first thought. But being put up to the task, we're coming up with some special stuff. It's crazy, man. All I could do is smile. It's nice."

No comments:

Post a Comment