Sunday, October 17, 2010

Melissa George as Jess in Triangle Movie

I watched a movie called "Triangle" - 2009 film few weeks ago and extremely love the story line of this movie. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommended you guys to watch it.



Well, the lead actress is Melissa George acted as Jess in the movie. Is she pretty? I think she is, but not every single picture of her I like (e.g. her photo in wikipedia is really suck).Here are some of the photos that I shortlisted which at least I don't feel bad.





Here is the best photo of her! IMO.


Here is the second best photo of her! IMO.



When she started her career in early stage, she was featured nude in Australian Playboy. Maybe if you guys interested, you can try google about it. I'm sure you will find something that you can enjoy.



This is how she looks like when young...



P/S: Her wikipedia profile: Melissa George

No comments:

Post a Comment