Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lu Rui En Singapore Actress - 卢瑞恩




Well, I think she is one of the special Singaporean actress that I like to watch and surprisingly she started her music career first before the acting. I have no idea she can sing...







My friend doesn't like her because she said her boobs is too small. To me, she is okay...







I think one's personality is the most important thing, don't you think so? Ya, now I know why I like Rui En. Of course I don't know here personality, but she does looked like the one that have a good soul...



Look at the left guy's pants, I"m speechless...









Really small? But at least not flat right?...hahaha...







Love this picture...







Ya, I almost forgot she has a very unique smile too. Perhaps is her teeth that make it special? Check it out...







P/S: Her Wikipedia profile: Rui En


No comments:

Post a Comment