Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rachel Kan Mo Wah - 簡慕華

I'm not sure why Rachel Kan is not really that famous in Hong Kong. She started her acting career in TVB after she joined the Miss Hong Kong in 2000.



I not only like to look at her and I think she has unique voice too. If i'm not mistaken, she has never been the main actor in the any of the TVB series. This is really unfair to her or she doesn't really care?




I love these 3 photos of her, hope you will enjoy too... Yeah, sexy short! Yummy, yummy! Kakaka...





Actually I have been thinking whether I should upload this photo because of this fella but on the other hand, I think this is one of her greatest smile photo. Anyway, here you go and hope you guys like it.


p/s: Her wikipedia profile(in Chinese): Rachel Kan.

No comments:

Post a Comment